NAI’s 75ARM1 is a 3U cPCI ARM® Cortex®-A9-based, Single Board Computer (SBC) that can be configured with up to three smart function modules. Ideally suited for rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications, the 75ARM1 delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communications, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any 3U SBC in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined in an unlimited number of ways quickly and easily. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the SBC from unnecessary data management overhead.
The ARM® Cortex®-A9 processor is a low power, cost-sensitive, multi-core processor delivering exceptional levels of performance and power efficiency with all the functionality required in rugged, embedded SWaP-optimized programs for the Defense and Aerospace industries.
Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
BIT continuously monitors the status of all I/O during normal operations and is totally transparent to the user. SBC resources are not consumed while executing BIT routines. This simplifies maintenance, assures operational readiness, reduces life-cycle costs and—keeps your systems mission ready.
Board Support Package (BSP) and Software Support Kit (SSK)
The 75ARM1 includes BSP and SSK support for Wind River® VxWorks®, and for Xilinx® PetaLinux and DDC-I Deos. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
- Compact 3U cPCI SBC with support for 3 independent, smart function modules
- 70+ modules to choose from
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- COSA® architecture
- ARM® Cortex®-A9 Dual Core 800 MHz Processor
- 512 MB DDR3L SDRAM
- Up to 32 GB SATAII NAND Flash (4 GB standard)
- < 5 W MB power dissipation
- System controller or peripheral option
- Front and/or rear I/O
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet; 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- 1x RS232 to front or rear I/O
- I2C Bus to rear I/O
- Wind River® VxWorks® and Xilinx® PetaLinux OS support
- Intelligent I/O library support available
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory)
- Commercial and rugged versions
- Operating temperature: 0° C to +70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged