NAI’s 75INT2 is a 3U cPCI Intel® Core™ i7-based, Single Board Computer (SBC) that can be configured with up to two smart function modules and delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
NAI’s Intel® Core™ i7 SBCs in the 3U cPCI form factor offer improved processor performance and better security, targeted at military and defense applications such as manned and un-manned air and ground vehicles, and in more sophisticated digital signal processing applications such as intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, radar and sonar.
The 75INT2 includes BSP and SSK support for CentOS, Red Hat®, Linux®, and Windows® Embedded Standard 7. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
- Compact 3U cPCI SBC with support for 2 independent, smart function modules
- 70+ modules to choose from
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- COSA® architecture
- Intel® Core™ i7-3517UE @ 1.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Up to 32 GB SATA II NAND Flash (256 GB expansion option in slot #2)
- < 25 W MB power dissipation
- Front and/or rear I/O
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet; 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- PCIe interface to function module slot 1 for additional dual Gig-E ports
- 2x USB 2.0, 1 to front and 1 to rear, or 2 to rear I/O
- 1x RS232 to front or rear I/O
- I2C Bus to rear I/O
- Factory configurable video output: HDMI, DVI, LVDS, or VGA
- CentOS, Red Hat®, Linux®, and Windows® Embedded Standard 7 support
- Intelligent I/O library support available
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory.)
- Commercial and rugged versions
- Operating temperature: 0° C to +70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged