NAI’s 55J1 is a 50-Watt DC/DC Converter that accepts a +28 VDC input. This COTS unit provides full-power output, either single or dual, at a baseplate temperature of +100° C.
Standard features include remote error sensing; remote digital (TTL) turn on/off; and protection against transients, overvoltage, overcurrent, and short-circuits. Options such as ESS vibration testing and choice of output voltages are available, and additional options and special units can be ordered.
This conduction-cooled, switching power supply is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Ideal for rugged, conduction-cooled, military applications
- Ordering information for single and dual outputs:
- 55JS1 – single output
- 55JD1 – dual output (±15 VDC only)
- Standard output voltages: 5 V, 12 V, 15 V, 28 V
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461D
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704D
- High power density
- Low profile packaging
- Low noise
- Operates at full load through the entire -55° C to +100° C temperature range
- Contact factory for additional options and special units