NAI’s 76CS3 is a PCI/PCIe Multifunction I/O and Communication Board designed for applications requiring Digital-to-Synchro/Resolver (D/S) and Digital-to-LVDT/RVDT (DLV) stimulus output, as well as I/O and communication functions. This full-slot board contains five independent, function module slots. The board can be configured for 6 separate D/S channels, or for D/S in combination with I/O and communication modules. Using multiple DSPs, the enhanced motherboard enables higher processing power and dedicated pre-processing control for each module.
By eliminating the need for multiple, specialized, single-function boards, this unique design increases packaging density, saves enclosure slots, and reduces power consumption. The 76CS3, a low-power/high-performance board, is ideally suited for rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications.
Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be quickly and easily combined in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
- Single-slot, full-size PCI board
- Support for 5 independent, intelligent function modules
- A variety of I/O and communication modules to choose from
- Up to 6 D/S channels with: On/off output capability, Individual reference inputs per channel, Rotation with start and stop angles, Voltage and frequency settings per channel.
- 16-bit resolution for all functions
- Programmable, multi-speed ratios between 2 and 255 for S/D and D/S functions
- Automatic support for either 5 V or 3.3 V PCI Bus
- On board 3 VA programmable reference supply (optional)
- Connection via front panel
- Automatic Background Built-In-Test (BIT) (module-dependent)
- Power-On-Self-Test (POST)
- No adjustments or trimming required
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged