Every aspect of the ZX1C 18 airborne server is designed to reduce weight by incorporating carbon fiber materials, a modified 750W DC power supply and lightweight support brackets; all while supporting the latest COTS computing technologies guaranteed to meet your most intensive processing requirements in the most stringent environments.
Size, Weight and Tech:
- Dimensions 1.7″H x 17.00″W x 17.8″D
- Weight 12.3 – 14.3 lbs. (Depending on configuration)
- Motherboard – Latest Intel® motherboards
- Processor – Latest Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
- Up to 2TB DDR4 2666MHz Registered ECC Memory
- Storage Capacity Up to 2 TranzPak1 rugged storage modules (2TB each)
- Graphics: Latest NViDIA™ & ATI® graphics video cards
- PCI Options: Support for up to 3 PCIe expansion cards (single socket motherboard variant only)
- DC Power Supply 750W Max
- DC Input Range 18-36V DC @ 46 to 26A (Inrush current 100A @ 24V DC @ 25°C)
- Operating Temperature MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5: 0° to 50°C
- Storage Temperature MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5: -40° to 70°C
- Operating Altitude MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5: Up to 20,000 ft.
- Non-Operating Altitude MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5: Up to 40,000 ft.
- Humidity DO-160F, Section 6, Category A, 50°C and 95% RH
- Shock DO-160G, Section 7.0 Category B, Type 4
- Vibration DO-160G, Section 7.0 Category B, Type 4
- EMI/EMC MIL-STD-461F, Radiated RE101 (Army Limits), RE102 (Aircraft>25m) RS101, RS103 up to 60V/m Conducted: CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116
- Quality IPC/ISO 9001:2015 and applicable sections of the MIL-HDBK-454