The ZX2C rugged server is a 2U lightweight computer built for airborne applications. Starting from the ZX2 architecture, the ZX2C incorporates new lightweight design elements including a modified 750W DC power supply, new structural support brackets and a carbon fiber lid. Weighing an impressive 19 lbs, the ZX2C chassis supports up to six TranzPak 2 removable hard-drives, three x16 PCI expansion slots, and dual SkyLake processors providing performance in an optimized package, making it the premier rugged computing solution for airborne ISR applications.
- Dimensions 3.5″H x 17.6″W x 20.8″D
- Weight 19 lbs.
- System Memory Up to 2TB of system memory
- Storage Capacity Up to 6 TranzPak2 rugged storage modules (Up to 48TB)
- Storage Options SATA/SAS, HDD & SSD
- PCI Options: 4 PCI Card Add-on Slot (PCI CARD CONFIGURATION WILL VARY)
- DC Power Supply 750W Fixed
- DC Input Range 18-36VDC @ 46 to 26A (Inrush current 100A @ 24VDC @ 25°C)
- Operating Temperature -15° to +55°C
- Non-operating Temperature -55° to +85°C
- Operating Altitude Up to 15,000 ft.
- Non-Operating Altitude Up to 40,000 ft.
- Humidity D0-160D Section 6, Category A, 95% RH (48 hrs) Non-operating
- Vibration D0-160D Section 8, Category S, Curve M (1 hour per/axis)
- Shock D0-160D Section 7 Category B, Type 4, Operating 6 ‘gs 11ms, Non-operating 20 g’s 11ms
- Fungus Non-nutrients/contaminants
- Power Input: D0-160D Section 16, Category B
- Voltage Spike: D0-160D Section 17, Category B
- Audio Frequency: D0-160D Section 18, Category Z
- Induced Signal Susceptibility: D0-160D Section 19, Category A
- Radiated and Conducted: D0-160D Section 20, Category V
- Emission of Radio Frequency: D0-160D Section 21, Category L
- Expected Operating Life 10 years
- Maintainability <20 minutes @ Line-Replaceable Unit (LRU) Level
- ESD: DO-160D Section 25, Category A
- Quality IPC/ISO 9001:2015 and applicable sections of the MIL-HDBK-454