The 68ARM2 is a 3U OpenVPX Zynq® UltraScale+™ Quad-core ARM® Cortex™-A53 MPCore™ based Single Board Computer that can be configured with up to three NAI Smart I/O and communications function modules. Ideally suited for rugged Mil-Aero applications, the 68ARM2 delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems in air, land and sea applications.
The 68ARM2 includes BSP and SSK support for Wind River®VxWorks® and for Xilinx® PetaLinux and DDC-I Deos. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
- Supports three NAI smart I/O function modules
- PCIe interface to function slot #2 (e.g. for 2 additional Gig-E ports option)
- SATA II interface to function slot #3 (e.g. for 256 GB expansion option)
- Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+™ Quad-core ARM® Cortex™-A53 MPCore™ up to 1.3 GHz
- 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM w/ ECC
- 32 GB SATA II NAND Flash
- Operating Systems Supported: Xilinx PetaLinux, Wind River® VxWorks®, DDCI-Deos
- VITA 46.11 Tier-2, basic, compatible (configured option)
- DO-178C & DO-254 DAL A
- Cybersecurity & Anti-Tamper