NAI’s 56XS1 is a conduction-cooled, 2,000 Watt AC/DC Power Supply that converts either 3-phase, AC input or +270 VDC input into a single DC output at 2,000 Watts.
Features include remote error sensing, current share, output inhibit, Background Built-In-Test (BIT) and protection against overvoltage, overcurrent, over-temperature and short circuits.
This standalone EMI Compliant power supply meets CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, RS103. It is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Ideal for rugged defense and industrial applications
- Environmental per MIL-STD-810G
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704F
- Standalone EMI Compliance per MIL-STD-461F: CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, RS103
- High power density
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Current Share
- Choice of Output Voltages
- Over-Temperature Warning & Shutdown
- Optional RS-485 Communication
- Conduction-cooled through unit baseplate
- Operates at full load through the entire -55° C to +85° C temperature range