NAI’s 56XS2 is a conduction-cooled, 1,000 Watt AC/DC Power Supply that converts a 3-phase, AC input into a single HIGH VOLTAGE +270 VDC output at 1,000 Watts.
Features include remote error sensing, current share, output inhibit, Background Built-In-Test (BIT) and protection against overvoltage, overcurrent, over-temperature and short circuits.
This standalone EMI Compliant power supply meets CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, RS103. It is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Environmental per MIL-STD-810G
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704F
- Standalone EMI Compliance per MIL-STD-461F: CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, RS103
- High power +270 VDC Output
- High Efficiency 90%
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Current Share
- Choice of Output Voltages
- Over-Temperature Warning & Shutdown
- Conduction-cooled through unit baseplate
- Operates at full load through the entire -55° C to +85° C temperature