The Hydra ultra-rugged display series is designed for on-the-move display applications. Utilizing a fully machined front and rear bezel, these displays provide a fully rugged display in a sealed unit for IP67 protection.
Designed with precision, infused with the latest technology and engineered with advanced video processing capabilities, the Hydra 15 ultra-rugged ground vehicle display incorporates our innovative low-latency video controller providing optimal LCD performance for indirect vision applications allowing you to react in real-time with confidence.
- Panel Size 15.6″ active viewing area
- Native Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Backlight LED
- Dimensions 15.7w x 9.7h x 3.5d inch
- Weight 11.5 lbs.
- Brightness 400 nits
- Contrast Ratio 700:1
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Color Palette 16.7 million
- Horizontal +/- 80°; Vertical +/- 70°
- Connectors MIL-DTL-38999, DVI-I, USB Type-B
- Mounting Custom 19” RETMA rack mounting
- Controls Panel controls via API commands
- Power Supply 18-36V DC, 6A, 100W
- Power Consumption 20W
- Operating Temperature -10° to 55°C
- Storage Temperature -30° to 70°C
- Humidity* Up to 95% Non condensing @ 40°C for 48 hours
- Operating Altitude* Up to 10,000 ft.
- Non-Op Altitude* Up to 40,000 ft.
- Vibration* MIL-STD-810G, 1mm, 1G [4-55Hz]
- Shock* MIL-STD-810G, 30s, 11ms, saw-tooth
- EMI/EMC* MIL-STD-461F, <levels pending>
- MTTR < 30 mins.
- ESD Safety IEC 61000-4-2 8kv contact, 15kv air
- Quality IPC/ISO 9001:2015 and applicable sections of the MIL-HDBK-454