The Hydra ultra-rugged display series is designed for on-the-move display applications. Utilizing a fully machined front and rear bezel, these displays provide a fully rugged display in a sealed unit for IP67 protection.
Ultra-rugged. Fully Sealed. MIL-SPEC Ready. The Hydra 17.3″ ground vehicle display features a full HD display, built-in real-time video enhancement, daylight and NVIS modes, with a resistive touchscreen and customizable video controller features.
- Panel Size 17.3″ active viewing area
- Native Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Backlight LED
- Dimensions 11.35 x 16.75 x 2.89 inch
- Weight 18 lbs.
- Brightness 400 nits
- Contrast Ratio 2000:1
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Color Palette 16.7 million
- Horizontal +/- 80°; Vertical +/- 70°
- Connectors MIL-DTL-38999, DVI-I, USB Type-B
- Direct mounting via four captive screws
- Additional panel control via API commands
- Power Supply 18-36V DC, 6-3A 11W
- Power Consumption 50W
- Operating Temperature -10° to 55°C
- Storage Temperature -30° to 70°C
- Humidity* Up to 95% Non condensing @ 40°C for 48 hours
- Operating Altitude* Up to 10,000 ft.
- Non-Op Altitude* Up to 40,000 ft.
- Vibration* MIL-STD-810G, 1mm, 1G [4-55Hz]
- Shock* MIL-STD-810G, 30s, 11ms, saw-tooth
- EMI/EMC* MIL-STD-461F, <levels pending>
- MTTR < 30 mins.
- ESD Safety IEC 61000-4-2 8kv contact, 15kv air
- Quality IPC/ISO 9001:2015 and applicable sections of the MIL-HDBK-454