The Hydra ultra-rugged display series is designed for on-the-move display applications. Utilizing a fully machined front and rear bezel, these displays provide a fully rugged display in a sealed unit for IP67 protection.
Designed and tested to the most stringent MIL-SPEC environments, the Hydra 17″ ultra-rugged ground vehicle display combines a low profile design, with a high-resolution 1920×1200, LED display along with our innovative low-latency video controller providing optimal LCD performance allowing you to react in real-time making it the ideal choice for ground vehicle applications.
- Panel Size 17″ active viewing area
- Native Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Backlight LED
- Dimensions 10.89 x 16.01 x 2.50 inch
- Weight 17 lbs.
- Brightness 600 nits (subject to change based on optical stack)
- Contrast Ratio 2000:1
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Color Palette 16.7 million
- Horizontal +/- 176° ; Vertical +/- 176°
- Connectors MIL-DTL-38999, DVI-I, USB Type-B
- Mounting Custom 19” RETMA rack mounting
- Power Supply 18-36V DC, 8A, 140W
- Power Consumption 30W
- Operating Temperature -10° to 55°C
- Storage Temperature -30° to 70°C
- Humidity* Up to 95% Non condensing @ 40°C for 48 hours
- Operating Altitude* Up to 10,000 ft.
- Non-Op Altitude* Up to 40,000 ft.
- Vibration* MIL-STD-810G, 1mm, 1G [4-55Hz]
- Shock* MIL-STD-810G, 30s, 11ms, saw-tooth
- EMI/EMC* MIL-STD-461F, <levels pending>
- MTTR < 30 mins.
- ESD Safety IEC 61000-4-2 8kv contact, 15kv air
- Quality IPC/ISO 9001:2015 and applicable sections of the MIL-HDBK-454