NAI’s NIU2A contains an integrated power supply, two function module slots and an optional ARM® Cortex®-A9 processor. This small, low-power unit is ideally suited for rugged military, industrial, and commercial applications. It delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems – in less time, with NO NRE.
All products are designed to operate under extreme temperature, shock, vibration, and EMI environments. EMI filters and gaskets meet or exceed MIL-STD-461F and MIL-STD-810G requirements.
The NIU2A unit includes BSP and SSK support for Wind River® VxWorks® and for Xilinx® PetaLinux (w/optional ARM Processor). In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
- 2 smart function modules
- 70+ modules to choose from
- COSA® architecture
- Optional ARM® Cortex®-A9 Dual Core 800MHz Processor
- 512 MB DDR3L SDRAM
- 32 GB SATA II NAND Flash
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports
- 2x 1 Gb Fiber Optic (option) 850 nm
- Wind River® VxWorks® and Xilinx® PetaLinux OS support (w/optional ARM processor)
- 7″ W x 3″ H x 2.5″ D
- 2.75 lb. (1.2 kg)
- +28 VDC input / 5-25 W power dissipation (depending upon module configuration and application)
- Designed to meet: MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-810G, & MIL-STD-704A
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory)
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +71° C