The ZE-VC is a small form-factor embedded computer with advanced video capture and exploitation capabilities. The system that is designed and tested to perform in rugged airborne environments through its certification of MIL-STD- 810G qualification testing. The ZE-VC leverages the latest COTS computing technologies guaranteed to meet your most intensive processing requirements while performing in the most stringent environments.
Size, Weight and Tech:
- Dimensions 2.3″H x 14.0″W x 8.0″D
- Weight 7.3 lbs
- Motherboard Intel® NUC Family NUC7i7DNB
- Processor Intel® Core™ i7-8650U
- Memory 32GB DDR4 2400MHz SO-DIMM (2x 16GB DDR4)
- Storage 1TB internal SATA storage
- Graphics Blackmagic Decklink Duo 2, 4x 3G-SDI, PCIe Card
- PCI Options 1 PCI Card add-on slot
- DC Power Supply 18-36 VDC, 114W Max Supply
- Power Consumption 93 W
- Operating Temperature: MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5: 0° to 50°C
- Non-Operating Temperature: MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5: -40° to 70°C
- Operating Altitude: MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5: Up to 20,000 ft.
- Non-Operating Altitude: MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5: Up to 40,000 ft.
- Humidity: DO-160F, Section 4, Category A, 50°C and 95% RH
- Shock: MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, 30gs, Saw-tooth, 11ms
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6 Category 1
- Explosive Atmosphere: MIL-STD-810G, Method 511.5, Procedure I
- Rapid Decompression: MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5, Procedure III
- MTTR < 30 mins.
- ESD DO-160, Section 25, Category A
- EMI/EMC: MIL-STD-461F, RE102, CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RS103
- Quality IPC/ISO 9001:2015 and applicable sections of the MIL-HDBK-454