Every aspect of the ZX1C 20 lightweight 1U server is designed to reduce weight by incorporating carbon fiber materials, a modified 750W DC power supply and lightweight support brackets; all while supporting the latest COTS computing technologies guaranteed to meet your intensive processing requirements in the most stringent environments.
Size and Weight:
- Dimensions 1.7″H x 17.00″W x 20.00″D (inside rack)
- Weight 13-15 lbs. (Depending on configuration)
- System Memory Up to 2TB of system memory
- Storage Capacity Up to 3 TranzPak2 rugged storage modules (up to 24TB)
- Storage Options SATA/SAS, HDD & SSD
- PCI Options: 1 PCI Card Add-on Slot
- DC Power Supply 750W Max, Fixed
- DC Input Range 18-36VDC @ 46 to 26A (Inrush current 100A @ 24VDC @ 25°C)
- Operating Temperature MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5: 0° to 50°C
- Storage Temperature MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5: -40° to 70°C
- Operating Altitude MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5: Up to 20,000 ft.
- Non-Operating Altitude MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5: Up to 40,000 ft.
- Humidity DO-160F, Section 4, Category A, 50°C and 95% RH
- Shock MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, 30gs, Saw-tooth, 11ms
- Vibration DO-160E, Section 8, Curve B (Aircraft Type 2)
- EMI/EMC MIL-STD-461F, RE102 (Shipboard Level 1), RS101 (Army Limits), CE102, CS101
- Quality IPC/ISO 9001:2015 and applicable sections of the MIL-HDBK-454